Six years after they split, 50 Cent confirms their newfound friendship on The Tyra Show Tuesday.
“I called her,” the rapper, 34, says.
Tyra Banks admits she was shocked they reconnected.
“I’m confused because you guys had beef. You were saying crazy stuff about her,” Banks tells 50 Cent. “She even came on this show, and she was not very happy with you.”
50 Cent says that he dated Fox, 45, for “about a year,” despite reports that it was only a month-long romance.
“It was like a month, but we were still going back and forth with each other for the rest of the year,” he said, adding that after their public blowout, “she was really upset with me.”
His olive branch?
“I said, ‘You got to stop fighting and be in my video,'” he says of his latest music video, “Do You Think About Me.”
He says they are now friends. As for whether they’ll ever date again, 50 Cent is not counting on it.
“The song’s about when relationships don’t work, and when I explained it to her it kind of intensified what the song was about,” he says. “And it’s now being a visual with the public sees us as that relationship that didn’t work.”
To watch 50 Cent’s full interview, tune into The Tyra Show Tuesday at 4 p.m. EST on the CW.
Love this post?
- Rihanna Boasts Braids on Pre-Spring 2015 Cover of i-D Magazine
- Bruce Jenner’s Sex Change: Kim Kardashian Speaks
- Jennifer Aniston And Justin Theroux: Not Pregnant, Not Married
- Justin Bieber Apologizes For Being A Massive Brat, Promises To Change
- The Jenners & Kardashians Host Incredible Christmas Eve Bash!