Here’s what the 23-year-old singer had to share:
On having voice troubles: I’ve been singing properly every day since I was about fifteen or sixteen, and I have never had any problems with my voice, ever. I’ve had a sore throat here and there, had a cold and sung through it, but that day it just went while I was onstage in Paris during a radio show. It was literally like someone had pulled a curtain over it.”
On her Grammy nominations: “I burst into tears when I found out. And I would love, absolutely love, to win. This record is coming to an end, and that would be the final brick on it.”
On her performance style: “I definitely think that less is more. I don’t think I could pull it off, doing an elaborate show. There are a couple of songs that are worthy of a few explosions and dancing teams and stuff like that. But I would feel really uncomfortable displaying my music like that. I just want to sing it. I don’t want to perform with my body.”
For more from Adele, visit Vogue.com!
Love this post?
- Adam Lambert Hits Up Hooray Henry’s
- Heidi Klum Attends Celeb-Laden Floyd Mayweather Fight in Las Vegas
- Rosie Huntington Whiteley and Jason Statham:Taking a Break
- Kanye West Slammed For Gig at Kazakhstan President’s Grandson’s Wedding
- Shay Mitchell and Ashley Benson Bring "Pretty Little Liars" to 2013 Teen Choice Awards