The 33-year-old Fringe actress, who wore a Vera Wang dress, Roger Vivier shoes, Lorraine Schwartz earrings and held a Judith Leiber clutch, joined David to present the award for Best Supporting Actor in a Miniseries or a Movie.
The award went to Guy Pearce for his work on Mildred Pierce. Guy’s Mildred Pierce co-star Kate Winslet won for Outstanding Lead Actress in a Miniseries or Movie!
Love this post?
- Miss DC Earth, Ashley Wade, Has First Meet & Greet Event Since Crowning
- Zendaya Coleman Covers August 2016 Issue of Essence
- Lily James Livens Up The March 2016 Cover Of Glamour Magazine
- Taylor Swift Scores February 2016 Cover Of Cosmopolitan Australia
- Emily Ratajkowski Covers InStyle October 2015: I Love French Style!