Here’s what the 28-year-old One Day actress had to share:
On James Franco’s comments about her to David Letterman: “How did I take it? I let James know that a whirling dervish is a more ?attering comparison than a Tasmanian devil. I called him, and we e-mailed a bit….In the grand scheme of things, I got to have a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity. I met great people, wore beautiful clothes. And I got to put on a show. I don’t see a downside. Anyone who disliked my personality probably disliked my personality before the Oscars.”
On fashion: “I feel like the luckiest girl in the world when I get to wear all these glamorous clothes. [Off the red carpet,] I’ve become a lot more specific about what I love and why I’m doing it.”
On her boyfriend, Adam Shulman: “So far, it’s worked out great. [Getting caught up in the intensity of a romance] has its wonderful side, of course, but also it was exhausting, and sometimes it would freak me out. Mellow doesn’t always make for a good story, but it makes for a good life.”
Love this post?
- Miss DC Earth, Ashley Wade, Has First Meet & Greet Event Since Crowning
- Zendaya Coleman Covers August 2016 Issue of Essence
- Lily James Livens Up The March 2016 Cover Of Glamour Magazine
- Taylor Swift Scores February 2016 Cover Of Cosmopolitan Australia
- Emily Ratajkowski Covers InStyle October 2015: I Love French Style!