The Boys & Girls Clubs of America spokeswoman waved to photographers as she posed in a knee-length red dress and Chanel brooch, showing off her legs in glittery heels.
After keeping her fans waiting, she finally revealed that “No Good” will be the first single from her upcoming fifth album. “It’s so phenomenal, oh my gosh!” an excited Ashanti gushed to Hoda Kotb and Nick Lachey.
What do you think of Ashanti’s look? Are you excited for her new music? Sound off below!
Love this post?
- Miss DC Earth, Ashley Wade, Has First Meet & Greet Event Since Crowning
- Zendaya Coleman Covers August 2016 Issue of Essence
- Lily James Livens Up The March 2016 Cover Of Glamour Magazine
- Taylor Swift Scores February 2016 Cover Of Cosmopolitan Australia
- Emily Ratajkowski Covers InStyle October 2015: I Love French Style!