“This party is FANCIE!” tweeted the firecracker femcee, who rocked orange jellies on her feet. She changed into a butterfly costume while performing her single “212” to an excited crowd.
After staging her inaugural “Mermaid Ball” in New York earlier this month, Banks will bring the show to the Henry Fonda Theatre in Hollywood on July 14. Tickets go on sale Thursday.
“Nathan,” her collaboration with Styles P, is set to drop on June 30, while her mixtape Fantasea has been pushed from July 4 to July 11.
Love this post?
- Miss DC Earth, Ashley Wade, Has First Meet & Greet Event Since Crowning
- Zendaya Coleman Covers August 2016 Issue of Essence
- Lily James Livens Up The March 2016 Cover Of Glamour Magazine
- Taylor Swift Scores February 2016 Cover Of Cosmopolitan Australia
- Emily Ratajkowski Covers InStyle October 2015: I Love French Style!