Mrs. Carter made it official when she posted the above photo on Instagram moments ago, along with a caption reading:
“We would like to share our love and happiness.”
“We have been blessed two times over. We are incredibly grateful that our family will be growing by two, and we thank you for your well wishes. – The Carters”
As you may (okay, you definitely) recall, Beyonce announced her first pregnancy live during her performance at the VMAs back in 2011.
Love this post?
- Touch My Body! Mariah Carey Shares Gym Photo Wearing Fishnet Tights and Heels.
- Kristen Bell Covers Redbook August 2016: Dax and I Put Sex on the Schedule!
- Zendaya Coleman Covers August 2016 Issue of Essence
- Behati Prinsloo And Elsa Hosk Heat Up Victoria’s Secret Valentine’s Day 2016 Spread
- Ex-Cop Accuses Diddy Of Having Tupac Shakur Killed