The Lexus’ driver was then killed as a direct result of the accident and there has yet to be an arrest in the incident.
There were reports surfacing across the internet suggesting that the Los Angeles Sheriff’s Department would be referring the case over to the District Attorney’s office for possible prosecution. Since, it has been revealed that vehicular manslaughter charges are not likely – just because Jenner was not paying adequate attention during the crash.
TMZ reports that while Jenner violated the speed law by not slowing down quickly enough, it is not likely that she will see any jail time as a result of the accident.
Do you think that this is celebrity justice at work or is the D.A.’s office right for not going after Jenner in the accidental death of the Lexus driver? Share your thoughts with us in the comments section below.
Love this post?
- Lamar Odom Booted From Airplane Due to Vomiting and Drunkenness
- When butt enhancement goes horribly wrong: Woman left with hideous bulge after implant 'flips inside out'
- Christie Brinkley Dating John Mellencamp
- Ian Somerhalder Is Ready For Babies With Wife Nikki Reed
- Victoria Beckham Sparks Divorce Rumors With Tattoo Removals