The 24-year-old sports correspondent, who married Dallas Cowboys quarterback Tony Romo late last month in Dallas Texas, wore a matte jersey v-neck gown by Badgley Mischka Couture for her reception!
Candice also had fifteen bridesmaids, all of whom wore Badgley Mischka Couture cream silk cocktail dresses with gold tulle overlay and beaded belts.
Tony and Candice were engaged in December of 2010 and had been dating since the summer of 2009 before they made things official.
Love this post?
- Miss DC Earth, Ashley Wade, Has First Meet & Greet Event Since Crowning
- Zendaya Coleman Covers August 2016 Issue of Essence
- Lily James Livens Up The March 2016 Cover Of Glamour Magazine
- Taylor Swift Scores February 2016 Cover Of Cosmopolitan Australia
- Emily Ratajkowski Covers InStyle October 2015: I Love French Style!