“I told her it was the same as with a record,” Ice explained to the New York Daily News, of his approach to writing. “You just get with the right producer … You write your outline and you work back and forth with the ideas and stuff.”
“What the publisher did was assign me someone who really knew me,” Coco said, of her co-author Laura Hayden. “There were numerous phone conversations. I relayed it chapter by chapter. I just talked forever.”
T’s novel is about gang leader Crush who seeks revenge against a former partner. He commented that it’s formatted in a way that “Crushes story can go on.”
Expect a lot of sexy scenes in Coco’s production.
Both novels are in stores now.
Love this post?
- Miss DC Earth, Ashley Wade, Has First Meet & Greet Event Since Crowning
- Zendaya Coleman Covers August 2016 Issue of Essence
- Lily James Livens Up The March 2016 Cover Of Glamour Magazine
- Taylor Swift Scores February 2016 Cover Of Cosmopolitan Australia
- Emily Ratajkowski Covers InStyle October 2015: I Love French Style!