Here’s what the 27-year-old Aussie actor had to share:
On his upcoming action flick Thor: “My hope is that [the movie] is an intelligent blockbuster. The ones that work are … One thing I took from it is how much life was influenced by fate and how that motivated Thor’s fearlessness as a warrior.”
Co-star Natalie Portman on Chris: “I think the craziest day was when we flew together and they harnessed us attached to each other and we were up a 100 feet in the air with no safety mat. It was nice to have someone up there with me who was so lovely and calming.”
On moving to California from Australia: “I live in Santa Monica where there’s more space, and I surf a lot, train a lot, read books, and try to have a life outside the business. From time to time I miss being [in Australia].”
For more of Chris’s interview, check out Flaunt.com!
Love this post?
- Miss DC Earth, Ashley Wade, Has First Meet & Greet Event Since Crowning
- Zendaya Coleman Covers August 2016 Issue of Essence
- Lily James Livens Up The March 2016 Cover Of Glamour Magazine
- Taylor Swift Scores February 2016 Cover Of Cosmopolitan Australia
- Emily Ratajkowski Covers InStyle October 2015: I Love French Style!