The 25-year-old model and her 32-year-old musician beau came out to support Tommy Hilfiger, who’s pictured inside and was named GQ’s designer of the year at the celebration!
Chrissy and John rubbed shoulders with lots of celebs at the show: “In a John Legend / Rosario Dawson sandwich. (john’s) dreams really do come true!” Chrissy wrote on her Twitter account.
Love this post?
- Miss DC Earth, Ashley Wade, Has First Meet & Greet Event Since Crowning
- Zendaya Coleman Covers August 2016 Issue of Essence
- Lily James Livens Up The March 2016 Cover Of Glamour Magazine
- Taylor Swift Scores February 2016 Cover Of Cosmopolitan Australia
- Emily Ratajkowski Covers InStyle October 2015: I Love French Style!