The military brat, whose father was in the U.S. Army, is fierce and fearless in the patriotic-themed images. With her hands at her hips, the fashionista flaunts her fit physique and blonde locks, while rocking a red, white, and blue sweater. In a second shot, she drapes herself in the American flag, exposing her toned arms.
“OWA MOVEMENT HAS JUST BEGUN!! TURN UP CSQUAD!!:) JOIN THE MOVEMENT!” tweeted CiCi.
The first single from the album, “Sweat,” is expected to premiere any day now, with the album to follow on Epic Records.
Love this post?
- Miss DC Earth, Ashley Wade, Has First Meet & Greet Event Since Crowning
- Zendaya Coleman Covers August 2016 Issue of Essence
- Lily James Livens Up The March 2016 Cover Of Glamour Magazine
- Taylor Swift Scores February 2016 Cover Of Cosmopolitan Australia
- Emily Ratajkowski Covers InStyle October 2015: I Love French Style!