If you don’t recall, when Courtney was a shy, impressionable 17-years-old, her mother signed off on her marriage to then 51-year-old actor Doug Hutchison. Now, it appears that she is regretting giving the go-ahead for them to tie the knot.
Krista revealed in a new interview, “I do take full responsibility, however, because I am the one that did sign the paper for her to marry this man. If I had to do it all over again, I cannot tell you if I would be signing that paper.”
It’s insane that she didn’t think of that in 2011 before she allowed her teenage daughter to marry someone who was three times her age. Hindsight is always 20/20, no?
Love this post?
- Lamar Odom Booted From Airplane Due to Vomiting and Drunkenness
- When butt enhancement goes horribly wrong: Woman left with hideous bulge after implant 'flips inside out'
- Christie Brinkley Dating John Mellencamp
- Ian Somerhalder Is Ready For Babies With Wife Nikki Reed
- Victoria Beckham Sparks Divorce Rumors With Tattoo Removals