The will be representing Team Animal League in the upcoming ING New York City Marathon on November 6th. Mya tells Chris Yandek of CYInterview.com about the preparation for the long run:
“I ran 12 miles today [on Friday]. It’s been painful, but it’s been productive and I love new challenges. So I hope to run next year and actually have a target time because this year you don’t. It’s just about finishing the race.”
Mya’s ultimate dream is still to go into space. The talented singer/dancer further stated she has a bucket list.
“To go to outer space, that’s my ultimate dream … I have a bucket list, so every year I have a new challenge, but every year I do something crazy. Last year, I brought in the New Year by jumping off a cliff in Brazil – going hang gliding, so adventure and taking risks and bringing people together, you know that’s my thing. So I enjoy it to the fullest I have to say.”
You can support R&B singer Mya and help raise money for Team Animal League in the upcoming ING New York City Marathon by going here.
You can listen to the entire interview with Mya at Chris Yandek’s CYInterview.com.
Love this post?
- Miss DC Earth, Ashley Wade, Has First Meet & Greet Event Since Crowning
- Zendaya Coleman Covers August 2016 Issue of Essence
- Lily James Livens Up The March 2016 Cover Of Glamour Magazine
- Taylor Swift Scores February 2016 Cover Of Cosmopolitan Australia
- Emily Ratajkowski Covers InStyle October 2015: I Love French Style!