Here’s what the 18-year-old actress had to share:
On being a college student: “I’m not going to school for a career. I’m going for my own interest, for myself. I already know what I want to do forever.”
On if she’s ever been in love: “Ahh, not really. No. I would have to say no … but Effie wasn’t really in love with her husband, either, which made [filming the movie of the same name] easier.”
On turning 18: “I feel like this new chapter as an adult is almost like starting over. That’s the interesting part about getting older in this business. I’m excited to present myself differently.”
FYI: Dakota wore several looks from the just-off-the-runway Chanel Haute Couture collection for her cover shoot!
Love this post?
- Miss DC Earth, Ashley Wade, Has First Meet & Greet Event Since Crowning
- Zendaya Coleman Covers August 2016 Issue of Essence
- Lily James Livens Up The March 2016 Cover Of Glamour Magazine
- Taylor Swift Scores February 2016 Cover Of Cosmopolitan Australia
- Emily Ratajkowski Covers InStyle October 2015: I Love French Style!