The issue has five different covers featuring the four different Men of the Year (Drake, Jeff Bridges, James Franco, and Stephen Colbert), as well as the Babe of the Year, Scarlett Johansson.
Drake shared a story about getting robbed last year, which he considers to be a valuable learning lesson.
“One night I took a girl out and got robbed at gunpoint – two guns, in fact. I knew it was a setup, because I had on a sweater and a jacket, but when they banged on the car window with a gun and opened the door, the first thing he said was, ‘Yo, run that chain.’ They didn’t rob her, and her purse was sitting right there.”
Instead of a crown of thorns, check out James Franco with a crown of barbed wire below!
Love this post?
- Miss DC Earth, Ashley Wade, Has First Meet & Greet Event Since Crowning
- Zendaya Coleman Covers August 2016 Issue of Essence
- Lily James Livens Up The March 2016 Cover Of Glamour Magazine
- Taylor Swift Scores February 2016 Cover Of Cosmopolitan Australia
- Emily Ratajkowski Covers InStyle October 2015: I Love French Style!