Here’s what the 22-year-old actress had to share:
On the best advice her mom’s given her: “She is the greatest person on earth. She always helps me deal with things as they happen instead of planning them all out ahead of time. But that’s one of 600 billion pieces of advice she’s given me. “
On what she looks for in a guy: “Honestly, I cannot put a finger on it. One guy could do something that I would find deplorable, and [with] another guy I’d find it charming…. It depends on the person. The one thing that needs to be there is that indefinable spark of sorts. But I’m 22 years old…. I have no idea what I’m talking about. [Laughs.]
On the pressure to be thin in Hollywood: “You’re a human being, you live once and life is wonderful, so eat the damn red velvet cupcake.”
Emma finished her look with Nina Basharova gold bangles with precious gems and Heike Grebenstein Fine Jewelry gold bangles.
For more from Emma, visit Glamour.com!
FYI: This issue has three cover models! Look out for Freida Pinto and Ashley Greene on the other covers.
Love this post?
- Miss DC Earth, Ashley Wade, Has First Meet & Greet Event Since Crowning
- Zendaya Coleman Covers August 2016 Issue of Essence
- Lily James Livens Up The March 2016 Cover Of Glamour Magazine
- Taylor Swift Scores February 2016 Cover Of Cosmopolitan Australia
- Emily Ratajkowski Covers InStyle October 2015: I Love French Style!