Here’s what the 36-year-old actress, who also recently launched a home collection, had to share:
On marriage and having children: “There’s a bit of a rebel in me that says just because society wants me to doesn’t mean I have to.”
On therapy: “I take care of myself and I really believe in therapy. Of course, you need family and good friends that can be there for you and listen to you vent; but there is nothing like having somebody that’s completely objective and is there to guide you.”
On what’s next: “I don’t have an attraction to world domination. No Martha Stewart aspirations for me. I feel absolutely no pressure about anything in my life.”
Love this post?
- Miss DC Earth, Ashley Wade, Has First Meet & Greet Event Since Crowning
- Zendaya Coleman Covers August 2016 Issue of Essence
- Lily James Livens Up The March 2016 Cover Of Glamour Magazine
- Taylor Swift Scores February 2016 Cover Of Cosmopolitan Australia
- Emily Ratajkowski Covers InStyle October 2015: I Love French Style!