Highlights from Miss Pinto’s interview are as follows. For more, be sure to pay a visit to NYLON!
On the parallels between India today and 18th century England:
“There are loads of parallels that can be drawn between modern-day India and 18th century England. But it’s completely different living in Bombay [than in Rajasthan]. Bombay has a fast-growing economy and a very modern way of living, but Trishna has never been exposed to that..”
On her character’s dilemma in ‘Trishna’:
“It’s forbidden love. She can’t have his life, because that’s not something she can really cope with anyway, and he can’t cope with hers.”
Jillian Dempsey on Freida’s look:
“Freda is lovely. She doesn’t need a lot of makeup to look pretty – she has the best skin I’ve ever seen.”
Love this post?
- Miss DC Earth, Ashley Wade, Has First Meet & Greet Event Since Crowning
- Zendaya Coleman Covers August 2016 Issue of Essence
- Lily James Livens Up The March 2016 Cover Of Glamour Magazine
- Taylor Swift Scores February 2016 Cover Of Cosmopolitan Australia
- Emily Ratajkowski Covers InStyle October 2015: I Love French Style!