Here’s what the 32-year-old actress had to share:
On the costumes from some of her movie roles: “I’ve played a lot of characters where I’ve worn something”—she pauses— “not flattering.”
On her hometown of Memphis, Tennessee: “I truly believe that the kindest people on the planet live in Memphis.”
On one of her favorite Memphis shopping spots: “(Hoot + Louise) is a perfect little boutique on a bada– historic corner. It’s half vintage and half new.”
On the Memphis boutique that sparked her interest in fashion: “When I first got interested in fashion, (Isabella) is where I would come. And half my closet is composed of striped shirts.”
For more from Ginnifer, visit LuckyMag.com!
Love this post?
- Miss DC Earth, Ashley Wade, Has First Meet & Greet Event Since Crowning
- Zendaya Coleman Covers August 2016 Issue of Essence
- Lily James Livens Up The March 2016 Cover Of Glamour Magazine
- Taylor Swift Scores February 2016 Cover Of Cosmopolitan Australia
- Emily Ratajkowski Covers InStyle October 2015: I Love French Style!