The two lovely ladies swung over to Maxfield to pick up a few items, later emerging from the shop while strolling to their car hand-in-hand.
The sighting comes as Miss Paltrow has been immersing herself back in the spotlight ahead of the May 4th release of her new movie “The Avengers”.
In the star-studded film, the 39-year-old plays Pepper Potts, who’s the love interest of the Robert Downey Jr helmed character of Iron Man.
As a matter of fact, director Joss Whedon recently revealed that it was Downey Jr. who insisted that Paltrow be a part of “The Avengers” cast.
Whedon explained, “You need to separate the characters from their support systems in order to create the isolation you need for a team. But Pepper, this was really Robert’s thing. He pushed hard… He really thought Gwyneth would bring something great to the table, and we all thought so as well, but he was the one who convinced her to come and do it.”
Joss added, “He didn’t want to be sort of, crazy alone guy, he wanted to be crazy in-a-relationship guy.”
Love this post?
- Miss DC Earth, Ashley Wade, Has First Meet & Greet Event Since Crowning
- Zendaya Coleman Covers August 2016 Issue of Essence
- Lily James Livens Up The March 2016 Cover Of Glamour Magazine
- Taylor Swift Scores February 2016 Cover Of Cosmopolitan Australia
- Emily Ratajkowski Covers InStyle October 2015: I Love French Style!