Here’s what the 38-year-old model and host of Project Runway had to share:
On the longevity of Project Runway: “I’m going to be 80, walking with a stick down the runway.”
On keeping things alive in the bedroom: “There’s nothing wrong with a nice garter belt. I’m not saying you have to put up a pole in your bedroom and start swinging off the rafters. But I love that sometimes!”
On whether Tim Gunn ever gives her style advice: “He hasn’t. He’s so polite – he would never say, ‘Why are you wearing that?’ Michael [Kors] is a little bit more…well, he always jokes with me. He says that my skirts are really short. He calls it fallopian length. He teases me.”
FYI: Heidi finished her cover look with MiH jeans, a Banana Republic belt, bracelets by Giles & Brother and Luis Morais, an Hermes watch, and a Wildlife by Heidi Klum bracelet and ring.
For more from Heidi, visit Glamour.com!
Love this post?
- Miss DC Earth, Ashley Wade, Has First Meet & Greet Event Since Crowning
- Zendaya Coleman Covers August 2016 Issue of Essence
- Lily James Livens Up The March 2016 Cover Of Glamour Magazine
- Taylor Swift Scores February 2016 Cover Of Cosmopolitan Australia
- Emily Ratajkowski Covers InStyle October 2015: I Love French Style!