The supermodel bared it all, well almost, as she was covered up in bright neon colors designed by makeup artist Joanne Gair for the celebration of the brand’s 60th anniversary.
“This was probably close to the 13th time I’ve been body painted by her,” the “Project Runway” host said in her blog. “You have to be good at being patient! I don’t mind sitting still for such a long time, though; it’s a living piece of art that I’m so honored to be a part of.”
According to Miss Klum, the elaborate body paint took the artist more than 12 hours to complete, but she said, “I had another fun photo shoot for Astor celebrating color!”
Love this post?
- Miss DC Earth, Ashley Wade, Has First Meet & Greet Event Since Crowning
- Zendaya Coleman Covers August 2016 Issue of Essence
- Lily James Livens Up The March 2016 Cover Of Glamour Magazine
- Taylor Swift Scores February 2016 Cover Of Cosmopolitan Australia
- Emily Ratajkowski Covers InStyle October 2015: I Love French Style!