The 29-year-old singer posed with Walt Disney company president Robert A. Iger (middle) and Walt Disney parks and resorts chairman Thomas O. Staggs (right).
Jennifer is the godmother for the Disney Dream, which is the newest Disney Cruise line ship that will have its maiden voyage next Wednesday (January 26).
“I began my career as a singer on the Disney Wonder, so you can imagine how excited I am to be here today,” Jennifer told the crowd. She then performed “Who Knows Where a Dream Might Lead,” a song created for the signature show on the cruise line Golden Mickeys.
Love this post?
- Miss DC Earth, Ashley Wade, Has First Meet & Greet Event Since Crowning
- Zendaya Coleman Covers August 2016 Issue of Essence
- Lily James Livens Up The March 2016 Cover Of Glamour Magazine
- Taylor Swift Scores February 2016 Cover Of Cosmopolitan Australia
- Emily Ratajkowski Covers InStyle October 2015: I Love French Style!