According to reports, Jennifer was sick and tired of waiting for Jon to pop the question. A source said, “Jennifer told Jon that she never imagined that after almost two decades together, he would still have not asked her to marry him.”
After he battled his issues with alcohol, they began fighting. The spy said, “All he did was constantly pick fights with Jennifer. They would go to war over everything. Neither one of them could trust the other one towards the end. It just got to the point where they both realized that they were better off without each other.”
One would think that after eighteen years together, he would ask her to marry him already, but apparently he wasn’t feeling it. It’s a shame to throw all of that time together away, but a woman has to stand her ground, no?
Love this post?
- Lamar Odom Booted From Airplane Due to Vomiting and Drunkenness
- When butt enhancement goes horribly wrong: Woman left with hideous bulge after implant 'flips inside out'
- Christie Brinkley Dating John Mellencamp
- Ian Somerhalder Is Ready For Babies With Wife Nikki Reed
- Victoria Beckham Sparks Divorce Rumors With Tattoo Removals