The 33-year-old Irish actor, best known for his role on The Tudors, was taken to the hospital despite refusing treatment when paramedics answered an emergency call, the Sun reports. Jonathan was reportedly released from the hospital on Wednesday morning (June 29).
A spokesman for Scotland Yard told People, “We can confirm we were called by the London Ambulance Service to an address in NW8 to report to a man refusing treatment. Police attended, and the man was taken by ambulance to a central London hospital. That was the end of our involvement.”
Jonathan has been in and out of rehab over the past few years as he fights alcohol addiction.
Love this post?
- Miss DC Earth, Ashley Wade, Has First Meet & Greet Event Since Crowning
- Zendaya Coleman Covers August 2016 Issue of Essence
- Lily James Livens Up The March 2016 Cover Of Glamour Magazine
- Taylor Swift Scores February 2016 Cover Of Cosmopolitan Australia
- Emily Ratajkowski Covers InStyle October 2015: I Love French Style!