Here’s what the 21-year-old singer had to share:
On having her own fan girl moments: “I totally had fan girl moments being on tour with New Kids and Backstreet Boys this past summer. Howie and AJ—I have to keep myself composed!!!”
On staying in shape: “If I feel like working out then I do. If I don’t then I don’t. There isn’t a secret, just everything in moderation! On tour my set kicks my butt every night…it’s pure cardio!”
On the greatest gift her beloved pup Minnie gave to her: “I know it’s lame but the quote ‘I want to be the person my dog thinks I am’ applies here. They wait for us no matter what and love unconditionally. I should be that ‘person’ every day.”
Check out the photo shoot below featuring Jordin, her pup Minnie, and some good pals!
For more from Jordin, check out lifeanddog.com!
Love this post?
- Miss DC Earth, Ashley Wade, Has First Meet & Greet Event Since Crowning
- Zendaya Coleman Covers August 2016 Issue of Essence
- Lily James Livens Up The March 2016 Cover Of Glamour Magazine
- Taylor Swift Scores February 2016 Cover Of Cosmopolitan Australia
- Emily Ratajkowski Covers InStyle October 2015: I Love French Style!