The 39-year-old actor will play aviator Charles Lindbergh in the upcoming flick, with Leonardo DiCaprio starring as FBI head J. Edgar Hoover, according to Deadline.
Other previously announced stars in the movie include Ed Westwick, who landed the role of Agent Smith and J. Edgar’s biography, along with Armie Hammer playing Leo’s lover.
FYI: Josh can next be seen in The Lincoln Lawyer with Matthew McConaughey.
Love this post?
- Miss DC Earth, Ashley Wade, Has First Meet & Greet Event Since Crowning
- Zendaya Coleman Covers August 2016 Issue of Essence
- Lily James Livens Up The March 2016 Cover Of Glamour Magazine
- Taylor Swift Scores February 2016 Cover Of Cosmopolitan Australia
- Emily Ratajkowski Covers InStyle October 2015: I Love French Style!