And judging by the jaw-dropping shot, it’s not hard to see where she gets her confidence from.
In fact, the fashion world is so taken by the 19-year-old – they have labeled her the ‘new Body.’
The moniker has, up until now, been unanimously reserved for veteran model Elle Macpherson.
But Vogue Italia editor Franca Sozzani believes Kloss is more deserving of the accolade.
It’s been a busy year for Kloss, who last month graced the Victoria’s Secret runway for the first time.
The Chicago-born beauty is currently ranked no4 in the world, by models.com and it won’t be long before she joins the ranks of Gisele Bundchen and Heidi Klum in achieving global fame.
This year, Kloss renewed her contract with Christian Dior for the third season in a row.
She is also known for her runway walk, which is often described as powerful and ‘panther-like’.
Love this post?
- Miss DC Earth, Ashley Wade, Has First Meet & Greet Event Since Crowning
- Touch My Body! Mariah Carey Shares Gym Photo Wearing Fishnet Tights and Heels.
- Beyoncé is pregnant with twins
- Kristen Bell Covers Redbook August 2016: Dax and I Put Sex on the Schedule!
- Zendaya Coleman Covers August 2016 Issue of Essence