Last week, the 35-year-old mom of eight shopped at Target and ran some other errands.
Kate will be featured in her own E! True Hollywood on Feb. 2, according to EW.
The show will feature “exclusive insight” from a former nanny, friends, family members, and neighbors about Kate’s childhood and her rise to “celebrity status.”
“Kate has more than her hands full and is not a bad person. To have kids is the easiest job to get in the world. To raise kids properly is the hardest,” Eric Roberts, supporter of Natural Child Project, tells E!.
Love this post?
- Miss DC Earth, Ashley Wade, Has First Meet & Greet Event Since Crowning
- Zendaya Coleman Covers August 2016 Issue of Essence
- Lily James Livens Up The March 2016 Cover Of Glamour Magazine
- Taylor Swift Scores February 2016 Cover Of Cosmopolitan Australia
- Emily Ratajkowski Covers InStyle October 2015: I Love French Style!