The 32-year-old actress paired a black Lanvin lace dress with a matching leather hat and dark-colored nails.
Katie has been spending time in Miami while hubby Tom Cruise films Rock of Ages.
“From my point of view, Tom is doing an incredible job and he is a rock star,” she told Fox411. “I think the movie is going to be a huge hit.”
Katie also chatted about talking “everything through” with their 5-year-old daughter, Suri, so she’s “not missing anything.”
“As parents you try every day, but it’s still all a mystery. You’re learning on the job,” she explained. “You love that person so much that you don’t want to screw it up.”
Love this post?
- Adam Lambert Hits Up Hooray Henry’s
- Heidi Klum Attends Celeb-Laden Floyd Mayweather Fight in Las Vegas
- Rosie Huntington Whiteley and Jason Statham:Taking a Break
- Kanye West Slammed For Gig at Kazakhstan President’s Grandson’s Wedding
- Shay Mitchell and Ashley Benson Bring "Pretty Little Liars" to 2013 Teen Choice Awards