Holly Robinson Peete piled on the chains, dreads, tattoos, and grill while attending the Dream Halloween Los Angeles AIDS benefit as everyone’s favorite martian, Lil Wayne. “Think I scared the kids,” joked the actress, who called herself “Lil Holleezy.”
“The Voice’s” new social media correspondent Christina Milian debuted two costumes in one night. She played a sexy nurse before changing into a barbarian woman while attending a Halloween bash at the Playboy Mansion.
Asher Roth partied on as Wayne from Wayne’s World, Big Boi and his wife hosted their annual costume party as a zombie sheikh and Wonder Woman, Adrienne Bailon leaned like a chola, Rye Rye looked fierce as a Native American warrior princess, and Kevin Cossom chilled out as a rastaman with production duo The Runners.
Keyshia Cole and her husband Daniel “Boobie” Gibson turned the holiday into a family affair, going as Vanity and Bruce Leroy from The Last Dragon, while their son DJ was a karate kid.
Who had the best costume? Browse the first round of outrageous outfits below.
Love this post?
- Miss DC Earth, Ashley Wade, Has First Meet & Greet Event Since Crowning
- Zendaya Coleman Covers August 2016 Issue of Essence
- Lily James Livens Up The March 2016 Cover Of Glamour Magazine
- Taylor Swift Scores February 2016 Cover Of Cosmopolitan Australia
- Emily Ratajkowski Covers InStyle October 2015: I Love French Style!