The “House of Lies” babe, whose new movie “Bad Moms” hits theaters July 29th, explains, “In the age of social media, when you can edit your life in beautiful pictures, it’s important to remind moms that all of us are wearing yogurt and all of our hands smell like urine. When you present an unrealistic idea of perfection to people, it’s not fair.”
And when it comes to keeping the romance alive, Kristen and her husband Dax make sure to make time for sex- “We’re pretty decent about staying on top of it. We’ll be like, ‘Okay, it’s been how many days?’ We find a night when nobody is coming over and we don’t have to work super-early in the morning, and then we slot it in.”
Love this post?
- Miss DC Earth, Ashley Wade, Has First Meet & Greet Event Since Crowning
- Touch My Body! Mariah Carey Shares Gym Photo Wearing Fishnet Tights and Heels.
- Beyoncé is pregnant with twins
- Zendaya Coleman Covers August 2016 Issue of Essence
- Behati Prinsloo And Elsa Hosk Heat Up Victoria’s Secret Valentine’s Day 2016 Spread