Here’s what the Lady Antebellum singers had to share with the mag:
Dave, on the group’s five Grammys: “We definitely put a little pressure on ourselves to want to go back in [the studio] and make sure we make this great … Not to get too deep, but I feel like with all the crazy stuff going on in this world, people long for something that’s real and genuine.”
Charles, on using personal experiences to write songs: “Over our lives we’ve had heartbreak, been in love, out of love, back in love, had some great times and some low times. So we feel like we’re pretty normal just like everybody else.”
For more on Lady Antebellum, check out Billboard.com!
Love this post?
- Miss DC Earth, Ashley Wade, Has First Meet & Greet Event Since Crowning
- Zendaya Coleman Covers August 2016 Issue of Essence
- Lily James Livens Up The March 2016 Cover Of Glamour Magazine
- Taylor Swift Scores February 2016 Cover Of Cosmopolitan Australia
- Emily Ratajkowski Covers InStyle October 2015: I Love French Style!