The 25-year-old Gossip Girl actress serves as the new face for the fragrance and will appear in print advertising and a TV commercial.
Photog Carter Smith shot the ads while Trey Laird served as creative director.
“When I heard tourists saying, ‘I want to look like her,’ I knew we were right on the money,” Vera told WWD the day of the shoot. “There’s nothing like the real client in the street, and I mean the street literally — and in windows literally.”
The fragrance will hit stores in the U.S. in August!
Love this post?
- Miss DC Earth, Ashley Wade, Has First Meet & Greet Event Since Crowning
- Zendaya Coleman Covers August 2016 Issue of Essence
- Lily James Livens Up The March 2016 Cover Of Glamour Magazine
- Taylor Swift Scores February 2016 Cover Of Cosmopolitan Australia
- Emily Ratajkowski Covers InStyle October 2015: I Love French Style!