The “Cinderella” chick covers Glamour magazine’s March 2016 issue, posing up a storm for photographer David Vasiljevic.
In her interview, Lily confesses that she owes her fashion sense to handsome beau Matt Smith- “I don’t really know how to put stuff together, sometimes I definitely look like I got dressed in the dark. But my boyfriend’s really cool so he helps me.”
As for her preferred downtime activities, James shares, “I love going out, going to the pub, and finding somewhere you can dance and get down and dirty, a bit dubsteppy. I kind of dance like a man and hold my crotch. I’ve got a ‘dance face’, which I’ve noticed Suki [Waterhouse] has as well.”
Love this post?
- Miss DC Earth, Ashley Wade, Has First Meet & Greet Event Since Crowning
- Zendaya Coleman Covers August 2016 Issue of Essence
- Taylor Swift Scores February 2016 Cover Of Cosmopolitan Australia
- Emily Ratajkowski Covers InStyle October 2015: I Love French Style!
- Bruce Jenner Unveils “Her” on Vanity Fair July 2015 Cover