The Victoria’s Secret beauty works her magic in the newly-released photo spread, shot by photographer Guy Aroch and styled by Gro Curtis.
Lindsay shared that she’s been having a blast now that winter is over- “Since Sunday was the hottest day of the year so far, I biked around Central Park and then had tea at The Plaza. I’m from California, so I feel instantly energized and happy when the sun is out.”
Of her experience at The Plaza, Ms. Ellingson noted, “It was my first time, and I just loved it! There were big trays with all of these teeny-tiny sandwiches—little grilled cheeses and peanut butter sandwiches. I think I had the children’s menu, now that I think about it.”
And as for her favorite character from her childhood, Lindsay confessed, “I was really into Disney princesses. Snow White was my absolute favorite.”
Love this post?
- Miss DC Earth, Ashley Wade, Has First Meet & Greet Event Since Crowning
- Zendaya Coleman Covers August 2016 Issue of Essence
- Lily James Livens Up The March 2016 Cover Of Glamour Magazine
- Taylor Swift Scores February 2016 Cover Of Cosmopolitan Australia
- Emily Ratajkowski Covers InStyle October 2015: I Love French Style!