“She’ll finalize everything when she’s out [of rehab next week],” a rep for 6126 tells E!. “[Lindsay’s shoe designs are] classic, glamorous, timeless with a sexy flair.”
Lindsay’s 6126 footwear line is expected to debut Fall 2011. She’s required to remain in treatment until Jan. 3 but her official release date is unknown.
ARE YOU EXCITED to step into a Lindsay Lohan shoe design??
Love this post?
- Miss DC Earth, Ashley Wade, Has First Meet & Greet Event Since Crowning
- Zendaya Coleman Covers August 2016 Issue of Essence
- Lily James Livens Up The March 2016 Cover Of Glamour Magazine
- Taylor Swift Scores February 2016 Cover Of Cosmopolitan Australia
- Emily Ratajkowski Covers InStyle October 2015: I Love French Style!