The 47-year-old Law & Order: Special Victims Unit actress told People that she is “deliriously happy. From the minute she was born, she was just surprisingly alert and so full of love.”
Amaya was born just a week ago and in the United States!
“We were considering both international and domestic adoption and we’re thrilled that this is the way our prayers were answered,” Mariska added. “We talked a lot about mixed-race adoptions, and we are very excited that we are now a multi-racial family. We’re just so happy she’s here.”
Mariska and Peter have a 4-year-old son August, who is “over the moon” about Amaya.
Congrats to the happy family!
Love this post?
- Miss DC Earth, Ashley Wade, Has First Meet & Greet Event Since Crowning
- Zendaya Coleman Covers August 2016 Issue of Essence
- Lily James Livens Up The March 2016 Cover Of Glamour Magazine
- Taylor Swift Scores February 2016 Cover Of Cosmopolitan Australia
- Emily Ratajkowski Covers InStyle October 2015: I Love French Style!