“Photo shoot at 30,000 feet. Me and Mr. Trevino ended up on the same flight and a shoot had to take place!” Tyler wrote on his website about the 26-year-old Vampire Diaries star.
“Thank you to the amazing people at Virgin America for being so awesome about us shooting. This has been by far the best flight ever!!!” he added.
“This was the first shoot I started in NYC and finished in L.A.,” Tyler continued. “It was not easy either. I have fractured a disk in my neck and cannot currently move my shoulder, so he had to carry my camera bag for me and help me get it down from the overheard compartment. It was a team effort all the way.”
Love this post?
- Miss DC Earth, Ashley Wade, Has First Meet & Greet Event Since Crowning
- Zendaya Coleman Covers August 2016 Issue of Essence
- Lily James Livens Up The March 2016 Cover Of Glamour Magazine
- Taylor Swift Scores February 2016 Cover Of Cosmopolitan Australia
- Emily Ratajkowski Covers InStyle October 2015: I Love French Style!