Tere’s what the 27-year-old actress had to share with the mag:
On Black Swan: “It was the most intense training I’ve ever had in my life, and probably will have for anything. I lost 20 pounds, so I went down to 95 pounds. I weigh 117 usually, like today. I looked like Gollum [from The Lord of the Rings].”
On her career: “Literally, at this point, my career has been built on low expectations, and when you surpass those low expectations, you’re a winner.”
On shooting Friends with Benefits with Justin Timberlake in NYC: “I’ve never seen people in my life with so little respect [as the paparazzi]… when we were filming on the street in New York it was pure and utter insanity.”
On Family Guy and its fans: “It’s the greatest gig ever… It’s the greatest fanbase ever, but weird. They’re all f—ing stoners. It’s the largest fanbase of anything I’ve ever done, I hope it never goes off the air.”
Love this post?
- Miss DC Earth, Ashley Wade, Has First Meet & Greet Event Since Crowning
- Touch My Body! Mariah Carey Shares Gym Photo Wearing Fishnet Tights and Heels.
- Beyoncé is pregnant with twins
- Kristen Bell Covers Redbook August 2016: Dax and I Put Sex on the Schedule!
- Zendaya Coleman Covers August 2016 Issue of Essence