But Aída Yéspica showed that she’s still got the body of a beauty queen as she hit the beach in Miami today.
The 29-year-old flaunted her dangerous curves in a tiny orange bikini.
Tanned and toned she looked at her prize winning best with not an inch to pinch on the South American model.
The brunette beauty enjoyed some time with her three-year-old son Aron Ferrari.
The toddlers father is her former boyfriend, footballer Matteo Ferrari.
Mother and son strolled on the beach close to where the tide was coming in.
Aida is a big star in Italy where she has graced the covers of Maxim and GQ.
In addition to her relationship with Matteo, she has been romantically linked to footballer Adrian Mutu.
Ex Italian Prime Minister Silvio Berlusconi reportedly once told her: ‘With you I’d go anywhere.
Love this post?
- Miss DC Earth, Ashley Wade, Has First Meet & Greet Event Since Crowning
- Zendaya Coleman Covers August 2016 Issue of Essence
- Lily James Livens Up The March 2016 Cover Of Glamour Magazine
- Taylor Swift Scores February 2016 Cover Of Cosmopolitan Australia
- Emily Ratajkowski Covers InStyle October 2015: I Love French Style!