The “Men In Black III” co-stars roamed the race course grounds while ending up spending the majority of their time at the Formula One Mc Laren Mercedes stand – as Nicole’s boyfriend Lewis Hamilton races for the team.
The Monte Carlo Grand Prix track visit comes as Will and Nicole are reveling in the success of their just released Sci-Fi film topped the U.S. box office over the Memorial Day holiday weekend.
Having been released at an impressive 4,248 Theaters, the Barry Sonnenfeld directed film took in $18 million in ticket sales on Friday while four-day weekeend earnings are projected at a solid $75 million.
Love this post?
- Miss DC Earth, Ashley Wade, Has First Meet & Greet Event Since Crowning
- Zendaya Coleman Covers August 2016 Issue of Essence
- Lily James Livens Up The March 2016 Cover Of Glamour Magazine
- Taylor Swift Scores February 2016 Cover Of Cosmopolitan Australia
- Emily Ratajkowski Covers InStyle October 2015: I Love French Style!