The newlyweds, both 29, spoke with Konrad Sioui, the current Grand Chief of Wendake, a native reserve located near Quebec City.
Earlier in the weekend, Will and Kate took part in a tree planting ceremony in Ottawa.
On Friday morning, the newlyweds celebrated Canada Day as they witnessed a citizenship ceremony before visiting Parliament Hill in Quebec.
Love this post?
- Miss DC Earth, Ashley Wade, Has First Meet & Greet Event Since Crowning
- Zendaya Coleman Covers August 2016 Issue of Essence
- Lily James Livens Up The March 2016 Cover Of Glamour Magazine
- Taylor Swift Scores February 2016 Cover Of Cosmopolitan Australia
- Emily Ratajkowski Covers InStyle October 2015: I Love French Style!