Here’s what the 30-year-old Hart of Dixie star had to share with the mag:
On her nighttime routine: “I’m all about Netflix and ordering Teen Mom on iTunes. I go to bed at 9! I’m not as interested in going out and partying at night anymore; I’m more set in my ways. I know I sound like an 80 year old.”
On her fashion sense: “I always had to dress myself, which is very interesting when you’re 2. My poor mom. There was this one dress, it was my favorite – it was really colorful and big and ridiculous. I wore it until it fell apart. I was a very bossy fashionista when I was 3. I feel like if I ever have a daughter, there is going to be some sweet revenge placed on me because of how I was as a kid.”
Love this post?
- Miss DC Earth, Ashley Wade, Has First Meet & Greet Event Since Crowning
- Zendaya Coleman Covers August 2016 Issue of Essence
- Lily James Livens Up The March 2016 Cover Of Glamour Magazine
- Taylor Swift Scores February 2016 Cover Of Cosmopolitan Australia
- Emily Ratajkowski Covers InStyle October 2015: I Love French Style!