“Just because you’re an actor or make films or whatever doesn’t mean you’re not entitled to your own personal privacy,” the 26-year-old actress said in an interview with CNN (via Reuters).
“If that is sieged in some way, it feels unjust. It feels wrong,” she added.
Scarlett also talked about life in the spotlight and how it can be a struggle.
“It’s an adjustment,” she shared. “But I think there are certain instances where you give a lot of yourself and finally you have to kind of put your foot down and say, ‘Oh wait, I’m taking it back.’”
Love this post?
- Miss DC Earth, Ashley Wade, Has First Meet & Greet Event Since Crowning
- Zendaya Coleman Covers August 2016 Issue of Essence
- Lily James Livens Up The March 2016 Cover Of Glamour Magazine
- Taylor Swift Scores February 2016 Cover Of Cosmopolitan Australia
- Emily Ratajkowski Covers InStyle October 2015: I Love French Style!