Kingston’s rep confirmed the good news to TMZ, and also mentioned another big stride in his recovery has been made.
“Sean is breathing on his own and walked for the first time this morning. Sean thanks his friends, family and fans for their outpouring of prayers and well wishes.”
Sean crashed his jet ski into a bridge while vacationing in Miami, and was heroically saved by Jonathan Rivera, a good samaritan who saw the crash go down. The singer’s mother thanked the kind man, and gave him a phone call and according to TMZ, “she kept saying she couldn’t thank him enough for what he did and said Sean wanted to thank him in person when he’s better.”
We’re glad to hear Sean’s recovery is moving along!
Love this post?
- Miss DC Earth, Ashley Wade, Has First Meet & Greet Event Since Crowning
- Zendaya Coleman Covers August 2016 Issue of Essence
- Lily James Livens Up The March 2016 Cover Of Glamour Magazine
- Taylor Swift Scores February 2016 Cover Of Cosmopolitan Australia
- Emily Ratajkowski Covers InStyle October 2015: I Love French Style!