The 34-year-old Colombian singer and Unicef Goodwill Ambassador also visited a bilingual school on Tuesday. Shakira met with Israeli and Palestinian children during the day.
During the press conference, Shakira spoke about the importance of education through her charity, The Barefoot Foundation.
“I’m convinced that investing in education is the best solution for global stability and peace,” Shakira said after accepting a traditional Yemeni necklace from a young Israeli girl.
Love this post?
- Miss DC Earth, Ashley Wade, Has First Meet & Greet Event Since Crowning
- Zendaya Coleman Covers August 2016 Issue of Essence
- Lily James Livens Up The March 2016 Cover Of Glamour Magazine
- Taylor Swift Scores February 2016 Cover Of Cosmopolitan Australia
- Emily Ratajkowski Covers InStyle October 2015: I Love French Style!