The 28-year-old actress received a Committment to Charity award from for her humanitarian relief work for International Medical Corps in Democratic Republic of The Congo and Haiti. Sienna was also honored for her work with Starlight Children’s Foundation in London.
Also attending the bash, which helped raise funds for UNESCO’s Education for Children in Need program: Fashion designer Donatella Versace
Last week, Sienna, met up with some friends at a local pub in London for some drinks.
Love this post?
- Miss DC Earth, Ashley Wade, Has First Meet & Greet Event Since Crowning
- Zendaya Coleman Covers August 2016 Issue of Essence
- Lily James Livens Up The March 2016 Cover Of Glamour Magazine
- Taylor Swift Scores February 2016 Cover Of Cosmopolitan Australia
- Emily Ratajkowski Covers InStyle October 2015: I Love French Style!